Loan Application Data Checklist
The following is a checklist of data necessary to complete your loan application.
Please be as complete as possible. Some items may not be applicable to your situation.
- Copy of your photo ID including a driver’s license or passport
- Copy of your Social Security Card or Medical ID
- Copy of your last two tax returns form 1040 with all pages and schedules for each borrower.
- Copy of most recent W2 and 1099 forms for each borrower.
- Copy of current pay stubs for all borrowers for past 60 days.
- Copy of Current Property Tax Bill for home.
- Copy of Current Utility Bill
- Copy of the insurance declaration page for the subject property.
- Copy of the current mortgage payment coupon.
- Copy of bank and brokerage statements all pages for past 2 months all accounts.
- Copy of Award letter from Social Security or other retirement income.
- Copy of signed purchase contract with all counter offers (not required for refinance loans)
- Copy of Final HUD1 statement on sale of any property within the last 12 months
Special Situations for items if applicable
- For VA we need Certificate of Eligibility. Click here for VA COE Link
- Bankruptcy discharge documents
- Divorce judgment detailing spouse and child support
- Copies of last 12 checks for payments of co-signed loans or debts.
- Copy of rental agreements, property tax and insurance bill for income property owned
- Business license or web site for self employed
- Copy or Certification of Family Trust if Title will be held in Trust
- Name, address, phone and email for landlord.
As always, feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.
Branch Manager Corporate Lending
1603 Copenhagen Drive, Suite 6
Solvang, CA 93463
December 1, 2017
Categories:Loan, Mortgage, Reverse Mortgage